1. Have your U.S. Government issued photo ID (passports, ID cards and Driver License) and VALID California issued Cannabis Recommendation with you on your first visit. If you have an out of state ID, or non-U.S. passport - please bring proof of residency with your first visit. This may be in the form of: DMV Registration/ID receipt, Lease agreement, utility bill, pay stub with California address.
2. Complete our quick and easy Patient Agreement while we scan and verify your documents. If you have a Recommendation issued by your primary care physician that requires us to verify via fax or telephone, we will need to do so BEFORE serving you – please be patient with us as this is the LAW.
3. Once your documents are verified and paperwork complete, we will issue you a patient ID number for future visits.
4. For all future visits, patients MUST bring BOTH ID AND RECOMMENDATION for entry – regardless of patient status.
1. Prepare product, pricing and ordering information PRIOR to an introductory appointment.
2. Schedule either via telephone or in person:
a. your Vendor Introduction appointment, available WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS
b. a guest demo date with the ability to sample your wares and sell a consignment order to gauge viability
3. Once you have met with a our Purchasing Staff and/or scheduled a demo event - we will follow up for ordering.
THERE ARE NO WALK IN APPOINTMENTS.
Please call Member Services Monday through Friday to schedule @ 415-487-0420